Thursday, February 11, 2010

R.I.P. McQueen


R.I.P. McQ, 20 years in the business and you were fabulous.


I am still in shock right now. He was at his prime. I just keep saying "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." I just can't wrap my mind around it. I'm just consoling myself by looking through his old collections, reveling in now what will be all of his life's work. There's not enough of it. :'(







It's clear you've been designing for a place far more beautiful than this. I hope you're there now.

1 comment:

Roya said...

Lovely post, m'dear =)

I wasn't nearly as big a McQueen fan as you but I truly have a lot of respect for him because of his influence & the way he always had people talking - whether you were a McQueen fan or not, you always checked out his show.

He def had a knack for creating very structured pieces and his latest collection was one of my favourites.

RIP.